Who is Studio Bertha?
Studio Bertha is an initiative of:
- Klaus Loosveld
- Zonnebeekseweg 312, 8900 Ypres
- VAT number: BE 0668 845 781
- email: email@example.com
- Improve the use and functionalities of its website;
- To analyze how users use our websites and apps and to compile statistics; and
- Show users of our websites and apps personalized information and advertisements.
For example, this allows you to be identified as a visitor to our website on your next visit and allows us to increase the ease of use by better tailoring our website to your needs and preferences. Cookies can also be used to personalize the content or publicity of a website. Cookies can be placed by both Studio Bertha and other parties. When we allow third parties to place cookies on our websites, these parties must contractually guarantee a secure connection over which the data is exchanged.
These cookies allow you to navigate through our website and use its functionalities.
This type of cookies makes the functioning of our websites and apps easier and provides a personalized browsing experience by remembering, for example, login names, passwords and preferences – such as the language setting.
If you visit our login page, we store a temporary cookie to check if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal information and is deleted as soon as you close your browser.
Once you log in, we will store some cookies related to your login information and screen display options. Login cookies are valid for 2 days and cookies for screen display options are valid for 1 year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will be kept for 2 weeks. Once you log out of your account, login cookies are deleted.
These cookies collect data about the use of our website such as the number of visitors, which are the popular web pages and the time users spend on a particular web page. Based on the behavior of our users, we can improve our website and optimize and personalize the user experience. We also use third-party cookies for this purpose such as:
- Google Analytics: ensures the collection of anonymous data on the use of our website and the compilation of visitor statistics. More info on how Google uses your data can be found at: https://www.google.com/intl/nl/policies/privacy/partners/.
- Hotjar: provides visual insight into click behavior (mouse clicks, mouse movements, scroll activity) on our website. This is completely anonymous and any personal data entered is anonymized and/or hashed. More information can be found on this subject: https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011639887
Based on your browsing habits, demographics and user data, we can make our advertisements more efficient and tailored to your interests and show you only personalized advertising messages. With the cookies and tools of the advertising networks of, for example, Google (Google Ads) and Facebook (Facebook Ads), we can also show you Studio Bertha advertisements on the websites that are part of those networks that you might be interested in.
How long we keep your data
For users registered on our website (if applicable), we also store personal information in their user profile. All users can view, change or delete their personal information at any time (username cannot be changed). Website administrators can also view and modify this information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you may request an export file of your personal information that we have on you, including any information you have given us. You may also request that we delete any personal information we have on you. This does not include data that we are required to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Comments from visitors can be routed through an automated spam detection service.